Kirk Weaver inventory

Just got back from Kirks. Man he has a ton of good games and in good
condition up at his place. I think he mentioned he received 30 maybe
it was 40 games in this week. Really good condition SWE1's, TZ, TAF'a,
CFTBL, TOTAN, I think there was 2TOM, one MB left (US version), BSD,
NF, Congo..... Kirk took real good care of me and made sure the game
worked before selling ti to me. I will definitly be back in July when
more games come in. Actually more are comming this week as well. I
would not hesitate to deal with Kirk. Great guy and great seller.
Thanks Kirk. No Fear and Congo are great!

Mike

I picked up a nice No Fear and a really nice Congo along with 2
displays and a bunch of parts.

I noticed some premium titles in the background of his recent auction
pics. It's good to hear Kirk has some decent stuff coming in again!

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

caligallagher@yahoo.com wrote:
> Just got back from Kirks. Man he has a ton of good games and in good
> condition up at his place. I think he mentioned he received 30 maybe
> it was 40 games in this week. Really good condition SWE1's, TZ, TAF'a,
> CFTBL, TOTAN, I think there was 2TOM, one MB left (US version), BSD,
> NF, Congo..... Kirk took real good care of me and made sure the game
> worked before selling ti to me. I will definitly be back in July when
> more games come in. Actually more are comming this week as well. I
> would not hesitate to deal with Kirk. Great guy and great seller.
> Thanks Kirk. No Fear and Congo are great!
>
> Mike

I've been trying to reach him for two weeks regarding this list.....Perhaps
i dont have the correct email?? Anybody know it?

Thanks,

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

<caligallagher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I picked up a nice No Fear and a really nice Congo along with 2
> displays and a bunch of parts.

Sorry i dont have his number either........ :((

--

"Superpin Al" <al.kuester@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just call him.

I'll e-mail it to you, John