MSBN Update Software

I am trying to update the software for my base station (a
Microsoft Wireless Base Station MN-500), but I have
forgotten my password to access it. Is there a way to
override it? or do i need to reset the base station? (and
by resetting the base station will i need to reconfigure
all of my connected computers?)
Thanks for any help! :)

If you have forgotten your password, you can do a full reset on the router
to reset the router to the defaults. If you do this, the password will
revert back to the default password, which is 'admin' (no quotes)

To do this, press and hold the reset button on the router for more than 7
seconds (with a small pin or something like that)

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -