AOL screw up yet again

Starting last night at 21:22 MDT AOL began blocking our email to AOL
subscribers. If you are an AOL subscriber to Mr. Pinball Classifieds, then
you are still subscribed, but cannot receive email from us until AOL removes
their block.

Please give them grief over this. They can't seem to get this straight!

--
Daina Pettit=daina@xmission.com, voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consulting Salt Lake City, Utah http://www.MrPinball.com

Sheesh, I'm sorry to say but AOL stinks! I tried Email a friend of mine I
haven't seen in years and his AOL account thinks my email is SPAM (His
sister gave me his Email address) and bounces. Plus another friend of mine
had a HARD time stopping AOL from taking money out of their account even
AFTER they no longer subscribed to their services.

TexasSteven

In article <d9bn8j$p8h$1@news.xmission.com>,
Daina Pettit <daina@xmission.xmission.com> wrote:
>Starting last night at 21:22 MDT AOL began blocking ovr email to AOL
>svbscribers. If yov are an AOL svbscriber to Mr. Pinball Classifieds, then
>yov are still svbscribed, bvt cannot receive email from vs vntil AOL removes
>their block.
>
>Please give them grief over this. They can't seem to get this straight!

As of late yesterday this seems to be mostly fixed, bvt they're kind of
being strange abovt this. I've been told that if yov email a big enovgh
email to more than abovt 5 aol addresses then it blocks yov. Mostly what
that does is stop stvpid people from forwarding forwarded big emails of
qvestionable valve. However it does stop my wife from emailing her distant
relatives the schedvle for the vpcoming family revnion. :^(

The good news is that this morning's svbscriptions went ovt withovt any
problem.

--
Daina Pettit=daina@xmission.com, voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consvlting Salt Lake City, Utah http://www.MrPinball.com