Sign in with
Your question

How to setup 5.1speakers in my room with picture

Last response: in Home Audio
May 23, 2010 6:42:42 AM

alright so i purchased a z-5500 5.1 and trying to find the best way to setup the speakers in my room please refer to the picture below. then tell your suggestions or what you think it will be much appreciated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: it is roughly to scale the bed isnt quiet that long but not much between bed and bookcase.
May 23, 2010 4:07:32 PM

49 views and not one response come on please i need input i have never setup a 5.1 system......

Edit: does my question not make sense ?
m
l
May 24, 2010 4:23:28 AM

Wall mount rears above your bed.
m
l
Related resources
May 24, 2010 8:53:16 AM

jeff1304 said:
alright so i purchased a z-5500 5.1 and trying to find the best way to setup the speakers in my room please refer to the picture below. then tell your suggestions or what you think it will be much appreciated.

]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7892/speakersetup.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: it is roughly to scale the bed isnt quiet that long but not much between bed and bookcase.

The Centre Satellite should be just above the monitor's Top, Front Left Between your desk & Dresser & Front Right must between desk & closet but their height should just more than your height when you are standing. Rear Left at the left bed corner & rear right Between Bookshelf & bed & their height that much that they are right behind your head. This will give an ultimate movie & gaming experience. Keep the rear volumes a bit more than the others
m
l
May 24, 2010 9:15:09 PM

Nice, OP complaining no replies within a day, but does not respond within a day.
m
l
!