Wireless network adapter for Latitude D610

Hello,
After installing windows 7 on my Dell Latitude D610, I can't find any wireless network and adapter also. Everything on device manager shows ok. Please give me the link from where I can download the right driver for WiFi for Windowns 7 in D610

Thanking in anticipation
6 answers Last reply
More about wireless network adapter latitude d610
  1. Which wireless card do you have? If you have the Intel card you can get the driver from Intels website, if you have the Dell card you maybe SOL dell doesn't have win 7 drivers for the d610.
  2. I don't know which wireless card I have. How can I check it? So far I know, both Intel and Dell don't have wireless driver which support D610 for windows 7. Thanks for your response
  3. Use the service tag on dells website and that will show you what shipped with the system. You may have to buy a USB wireless adapter if no driver exists.
  4. Thanks for your kind response
  5. Did you try this one? Seems to be a universal driver base, XP, but if it fails to load try Rt click the .exe file and 'troubleshoot compatibility'
    http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails/Product/latitude-d610?driverId=DMG95&osCode=WW1&fileId=2940572141
    Sorry, failed to paste link..
  6. thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Latitude Wireless Network Windows 7