Dell X50 GPS

Is there any way to add positions of speed cameras etc to maps?

Are you talking about placing markers on your GPS maps to indicate where
cameras are set up to catch speeding vehicles, red light runners and so on?
If so, then the answer is yes. I have no idea how as that will vary from
device to device. Of course, you could just obey the posted speed limits
and stop on red lights.

"ffred" <ffred@ffred.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to add positions of speed cameras etc to maps?

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

Depends where in the world you are and what software you are using, here in
the UK you van buyan add on pack for TomTom that does exactly that
"Kevin" <webman6@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Are you talking about placing markers on your GPS maps to indicate where
> cameras are set up to catch speeding vehicles, red light runners and so
> on?
> If so, then the answer is yes. I have no idea how as that will vary from
> device to device. Of course, you could just obey the posted speed limits
> and stop on red lights.
>
> "ffred" <ffred@ffred.com> wrote in message
>> Is there any way to add positions of speed cameras etc to maps?

Yes I'm in the uk but I'm using the DellMaps not Tom Tom