Pictures Up of 1955 Williams Can Can

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just got my web site up and running (please excuse the minimalist
approach). I put up some pictures of my 1955 Williams Can Can, which has a
unique cabinet configuration for a pinball machine:

http://home.comcast.net/~dannym991/photo.htm

I'll add other pictures of Can Can and other items from my collection over
time.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey that *is* an inetersting machine, Danny! Must be a booger to play
with crooked flippers though :p Planning a restoration? Looks like it
would be a very fun project!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You're seeing it in as received condition after being in storage for many,
many years. The only thing I did so far is clean the playfield and cabinet
a bit. I plan on doing a restoration, but I have a few projects a head of
this.

For a 50 year old machine, it appears to be in pretty good shape
mechanically.

-Danny