Closed

How to put background on acer labtop

my laptop will not allow me to put up any picture or file as my display(wallpaper) help?!
3 answers Last reply
More about background acer labtop
  1. How to Change Desktop Wallpaper or Background
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10W0-G0e5jk
  2. Quote:
    my laptop will not allow me to put up any picture or file as my display(wallpaper) help?!

I'm getting the same issue with my sons acer aspire one netbook. I'm a wiz with these things, but this is the first time I ever seen a laptop with out desktop options or properties when right clicking the desktop. When right clicking on a picture and setting as desktop background, nothing happens.

I've seen a lot of people posting like they have the answer but I'm just assuming at this point acer doesn't have this option for the aspire one laptop... weird!
  3. clayx6 said:
    I'm getting the same issue with my sons acer aspire one netbook. I'm a wiz with these things, but this is the first time I ever seen a laptop with out desktop options or properties when right clicking the desktop. When right clicking on a picture and setting as desktop background, nothing happens.

I've seen a lot of people posting like they have the answer but I'm just assuming at this point acer doesn't have this option for the aspire one laptop... weird!

Hi :)

Cheaper laptops and netbooks usually have WINDOWS STARTER EDITION (look on the windows sticker on the bottom)

It wont allow changing the background as its a VERY basic version....although you can Google a way around it...

All the best Brett :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Acer Wallpaper Displays