Sign in with
Your question

How to put background on acer labtop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 5, 2010 3:33:24 PM

my laptop will not allow me to put up any picture or file as my display(wallpaper) help?!
April 7, 2012 3:28:12 AM

Quote:
my laptop will not allow me to put up any picture or file as my display(wallpaper) help?!

I'm getting the same issue with my sons acer aspire one netbook. I'm a wiz with these things, but this is the first time I ever seen a laptop with out desktop options or properties when right clicking the desktop. When right clicking on a picture and setting as desktop background, nothing happens.

I've seen a lot of people posting like they have the answer but I'm just assuming at this point acer doesn't have this option for the aspire one laptop... weird!
m
l
a c 248 D Laptop
April 7, 2012 7:04:50 PM

clayx6 said:
I'm getting the same issue with my sons acer aspire one netbook. I'm a wiz with these things, but this is the first time I ever seen a laptop with out desktop options or properties when right clicking the desktop. When right clicking on a picture and setting as desktop background, nothing happens.

I've seen a lot of people posting like they have the answer but I'm just assuming at this point acer doesn't have this option for the aspire one laptop... weird!

Hi :) 

Cheaper laptops and netbooks usually have WINDOWS STARTER EDITION (look on the windows sticker on the bottom)

It wont allow changing the background as its a VERY basic version....although you can Google a way around it...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
!