"Download" Windows Update

Is there a way to download the Windows Update files so that I can install
them without connecting to the internet?
3 answers Last reply
More about download windows update

    How to download Windows updates and drivers from the Windows Update Catalog
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;323166

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:33:23 -0400, "Bob" <noreply@nospam.com> wrote:

    >Is there a way to download the Windows Update files so that I can install
    >them without connecting to the internet?

    MS used to send out a free CD on request. I got one. I don't know if
    they still do.
    --
    Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

    You can mainly order the SP2 CD for free.

    As for the original question: Yes you can download all the updates and save
    them for later. You need to find each on Microsoft's download section on
    their web site.

    "Paul Knudsen" <bigkahuna@jupada.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:33:23 -0400, "Bob" <noreply@nospam.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Is there a way to download the Windows Update files so that I can install
    >>them without connecting to the internet?
    >>
    > MS used to send out a free CD on request. I got one. I don't know if
    > they still do.
    > --
    > Top 10 Conservative Idiots:
    > http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/

Download Windows Update Microsoft Windows XP