2400 desktop problem

With my new 2400 XP desktop I can no longer line up my icons alphabetically.
Anyone solved this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about 2400 desktop problem

    "edb" <edb352@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
    > With my new 2400 XP desktop I can no longer line up my icons
    alphabetically.
    > Anyone solved this problem?

    On the desktop or on your start menu? If you'll right click on the start
    menu, you'll have the "sort by name" feature. On the desktop, you can right
    click / select "arrange icons by..." and manually drag them to where you
    want if "align by grid" is selected. If "auto arrange" is checked, that
    might be causing your problem.

    Stew

Dell Desktops Windows XP Computers