2400 desktop problem

With my new 2400 XP desktop I can no longer line up my icons alphabetically.
Anyone solved this problem?

"edb" <edb352@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> With my new 2400 XP desktop I can no longer line up my icons
alphabetically.
> Anyone solved this problem?

On the desktop or on your start menu? If you'll right click on the start
menu, you'll have the "sort by name" feature. On the desktop, you can right
click / select "arrange icons by..." and manually drag them to where you
want if "align by grid" is selected. If "auto arrange" is checked, that
might be causing your problem.

Stew

TRENDING THREADS