POST NOT SHOWING UP

anyone else having this problem

--
Steve Herman
"T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)
Kissimmee Florida 34741
steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net

yeah obviously a problem again, happens once a month or so. It will go
away, no big deal.

Steve Herman wrote:
> anyone else having this problem
>

> --
> Steve Herman
> "T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)
> Kissimmee Florida 34741
> steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net

you are asking if anyone else is having their post NOT show up.....through
a post....that showed up....very funny.
Matt

Yup. Both google and OE seem to be having probems updating.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Steve Herman wrote:
> anyone else having this problem
>

> --
> Steve Herman
> "T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way out)
> Kissimmee Florida 34741
> steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net

Yep I just had to post again and it came up the second time.
Bill