Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I get an error 176 System has been tampered with when boot and locks the
keyboard. What do I need to do to get rid of this. It is an IBM
motherboard and the machine type is 6862U2U. I have even put a hard drive
with xp on it and still can't get to it or the floppy. What next? anyone??

Bob

RF-ID Tag has changed
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=569551&tstart=15

Numeric error codes