  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
June 22, 2005 2:51:48 PM

Im looking for a 25" medium resolution arcade monitor for a NFL
Blitz-99 arcade game. If you have a nice working one to sell please
contact me.
Bill

More about : wtb arcade monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 22, 2005 4:25:01 PM

I would reccommend a new Wells Gardner D9200 direct from the factory.
We use these in our MAME machines, and have yet to have a problem. If
your monitor is just acting weird, try doing a cap kit on it. I fyou
haven't done one before email me privately and I will walk you through
it. It's a cheap way to save a monitor.

David Anderson
DiamondPlate Games
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 23, 2005 12:07:46 AM

Hey Dave;
Thanks for the advise on the monitor. I will try to find a factory
contact info on the internet.
Bill

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups