WTB: 25" Arcade Monitor

Im looking for a 25" medium resolution arcade monitor for a NFL
Blitz-99 arcade game. If you have a nice working one to sell please
contact me.
Bill

I would reccommend a new Wells Gardner D9200 direct from the factory.
We use these in our MAME machines, and have yet to have a problem. If
your monitor is just acting weird, try doing a cap kit on it. I fyou
haven't done one before email me privately and I will walk you through
it. It's a cheap way to save a monitor.

David Anderson
DiamondPlate Games

9200 is a 27"