WTB: 25" Arcade Monitor

Im looking for a 25" medium resolution arcade monitor for a NFL
Blitz-99 arcade game. If you have a nice working one to sell please
contact me.
Bill
3 answers Last reply
More about arcade monitor

    I would reccommend a new Wells Gardner D9200 direct from the factory.
    We use these in our MAME machines, and have yet to have a problem. If
    your monitor is just acting weird, try doing a cap kit on it. I fyou
    haven't done one before email me privately and I will walk you through
    it. It's a cheap way to save a monitor.

    David Anderson
    DiamondPlate Games

    Hey Dave;
    Thanks for the advise on the monitor. I will try to find a factory
    contact info on the internet.
    Bill

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    9200 is a 27"
    Mike

    "diamondplate" <mazdadave@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I would reccommend a new Wells Gardner D9200 direct from the factory.
    > We use these in our MAME machines, and have yet to have a problem. If
    > your monitor is just acting weird, try doing a cap kit on it. I fyou
    > haven't done one before email me privately and I will walk you through
    > it. It's a cheap way to save a monitor.
    >
    > David Anderson
    > DiamondPlate Games

Resolution Games Monitors Video Games