A Tribute To Mike Kerns

xlr8

Here's to a great guy who has passed before his time.

I know Mike had a pretty good sized collection and I could never name all
his games. He had a Bally Knockout, a Gottlieb BH, a Gottlieb Bowlette and
a Xenon just to name a few. He was really into the space themed / Sci-Fi
games. If you have any of these games, could you please take a minute to
play a few tonight for Mike?

I punched up a few for him on my BH and Knockout. Thanks!!

Have a good day,

Jim

Mike

Splendid

Yeah, Mike was definately a top notch guy. He would always joke around
at the Atown show and put a smile on your face (even if you're like me,
running around like a nut moving games all throughout the show). He
was a good friend, and was nice to talk shop to or trade jokes with.

Our sympathies go out to his close friends and family. The pinball
community has defniately lost a good man.

-Mike and Gene (MD's Pinball Palace)