Stern--people jumping ship??

This was buried in a post regarding the Pinball Factory...I hope it's not
true. I would really like to see both the Pinball Factory and Stern put out
great pins for all to play!

sales@mrpinball.com.au wrote: Well from what I hear from people jumping ship
is Stern may still be around but without Gary at the helm, Betsons might be
the new name in pinball.

>This was buried in a post regarding the Pinball
>Factory...I hope it's not true.

I would consider any comments about Stern from a mrpinball.com.au addy
as being a questionable response.

Kirb

Didn't Betson kill off premier? (i.e. wasn't Betson the distrib that
bought GTB assets and created premier?) Now they want to do the same
with Stern.....

Not that I belive it for a second....

seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote in news:1119468345.126653.198330
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Didn't Betson kill off premier? (i.e. wasn't Betson the distrib that
> bought GTB assets and created premier?) Now they want to do the same
> with Stern.....
>
> Not that I belive it for a second....

I think it was Mondial that purchased the remains of Premier.

Rob

Rob Rosenhouse wrote:

> I think it was Mondial that purchased the remains of Premier.
>
> Rob

Mondial and Gil Pollack made a deal with Coca-Cola for the Mylstar
pinball division (aka Gottlieb), and the new company became Premier.
Mondial still holds all of the Gottlieb rights.

Jim
---
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

In article <Sujue.788$Q75.119767@newshog.newsread.com>,
Gott Lieb? <flipper@SICKOFSPAM.pa.net> wrote:

>Mondial and Gil Pollack made a deal with Coca-Cola for the Mylstar

Pronounced "Rat Slime" when spelled backwards, for those of you
playing along at home

--
Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
lobster @ |

Always liked that one!

Didja know that 'racecar' spelled backwards is 'racecar'?

:D

--
Fred
TX

"Orin Day" <usenet2005@lobsterdevil.com> wrote in message news:d9dccc02tl1@news1.newsguy.com...
> In article <Sujue.788$Q75.119767@newshog.newsread.com>,
> Gott Lieb? <flipper@SICKOFSPAM.pa.net> wrote:
>
> >Mondial and Gil Pollack made a deal with Coca-Cola for the Mylstar
>
> Pronounced "Rat Slime" when spelled backwards, for those of you
> playing along at home

ah ok, I knew it was one distrib in my area that did it and I've dealt
with both

make's it easier for dyslexic NASCAR fans.
LOL
Dan