Palm desktop application crashing on windows

October 20, 2004 2:18:46 PM

I have a Zire 72, had Zire 71.
The Desktop Application crashes on launch.
If I remove the address data file it does not crash.
That means it is choking on something in one of my addresses.
Any ideas where I can contact palm so they could analyse why
this database crashes the application?

Thanks.
October 25, 2004 3:15:42 PM

On 20 Oct 2004 10:18:46 -0700, tony@digitalfire.com (Tony Hansen)
jumped in and said:

>I have a Zire 72, had Zire 71.
>The Desktop Application crashes on launch.
>If I remove the address data file it does not crash.
>That means it is choking on something in one of my addresses.
>Any ideas where I can contact palm so they could analyse why
>this database crashes the application?
>
>Thanks.

What if you remove that database, set your contacts conduit to
"Handheld overwrites desktop" and sync? Worth a shot.

--
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
!