Antenna for MN-720

Hi,

Is possible change Antenna in my MN-720 for another with
more dbi?

Thank

PTTK

Anything is possible. Are you a microwave design
engineer?

If you are, pry open the plastic cover and give it a shot.

If you're not, it's probably NOT possible.

joker

Please note that doing so will void any warranty you have or had with
Microsoft.

> Anything is possible. Are you a microwave design
> engineer?
>
> If you are, pry open the plastic cover and give it a shot.
>
> If you're not, it's probably NOT possible.

Probably is easier to plug a reflector on top (no wiring).
There are some DYI on www.freeantennas.com -- with an
appropriate dish you may be able to reach several miles
away ^_^

TRENDING THREADS