Just got my beautiful CV from Fun

I know there are a few FUN bashers on here but I have had nothing but great
dealing with them. Just picked up my CV from the airport today, set it up
and it is beautiful. The cabinet, playfield, backglass are all beautiful,
not one single scratch or any fade on the cabinet. The only thing missing
and I knew about this before I bought it is the backglass ball kicker
assembly.
Thanks alot Steve and Ruth,

Brian
11 answers Last reply
More about just beautiful

    Brian,
    While I have never delt with him, it is nice to read good things about
    sellers once in a while that have a bad rep at times.

    Charlie L.

    That is great to here a positive about Fun. I always want to bid but am
    scared to because what is printed on this group. Good luck with your
    new game I have one and love it. Jim

    And what did this fabulous FUN machine cost you? It really is an
    important part of the tale.

    Congrats Brian - I know you've been looking for awhile. Did you guys
    get the Elvis too?

    I have a couple Fun machines. After Steve answering a few questions, I
    think both machines were worth what I paid. His shipping price is good
    and the packaging seems to work ok. I think you have to look at the
    pictures as closely as possible and ask questions. Steve answers
    pretty well. Pretty good experiences both times.

    Pretty machine, Brian. Congrats!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6180748250

    - Josh A.

    The CV cost me $3,050.

    I also bought a JY from him back in November that is just as nice. Not a
    scratch on it.

    Brian
    "ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
    > And what did this fabulous FUN machine cost you? It really is an
    > important part of the tale.

    It could be your fault the sniper didin't work. YOu probaby put in the
    wrong password to your account???

    Thanks Josh,
    And we passed on the Elvis for now. Talked my wife into spending my hard
    earned money on a paiir of Rush 2049 as soon as I find a decent deal. I was
    soo pissed a few weeks ago when I attempted to bid on a pair that Fun had on
    auction. They were in the low $2K with minutes to go which is a great price.
    I had my auction sniper set for $3,000. Auction closed at $2,650. and I
    thought great I got it. Well not too be. When I checked the auction sniper I
    had a message that they did not bid because they could not verify my ebay
    account. I was sooo damn mad I didn't sleep that night. Why the hell did
    they wait until the aution to tell me that. I will never, ever, ever use a
    auction sniper again.

    Brian
    "Josh A." <josh489@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Pretty machine, Brian. Congrats!
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6180748250
    >
    > - Josh A.

    I purchased a Getaway from FUN a couple years back for $999. It was
    dirty as hell, but it was 99% functioning. A good 30 hours of work and
    $501 later I had a beautiful Getaway for $1500. Not great, but I did
    not feel ripped off either. I felt the game was more or less
    accurately represented.
    Terry.

    Yea I know it's my fault. I had not used the sniper for a couple years and
    apparently at some point along the way changed my ebay password. Still think
    it should have warned me that there was a problem when I set up the snipe,
    not at the close of the auction. I guess their program is not designed that
    way.

    Brian
    "Dukester" <duke1234@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > It could be your fault the sniper didin't work. YOu probaby put in the
    > wrong password to your account???

Games Video Games