Window XP Sign in Page Problem

At my users sign in starting page, beside my icon, showing I got an unread
hotmail message. But I have read and deleted all my hotmail messages already.
All my in and out folder are empty. How can I delete this message beside my
icon? It really border me!!
1 answer Last reply
More about window sign page problem

    Hi,

    Overview of Mail Notification Display on WinXP Welcome Screen [Q304148]
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Agent88" <Agent88@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > At my users sign in starting page, beside my icon, showing I got an unread
    > hotmail message. But I have read and deleted all my hotmail messages
    > already.
    > All my in and out folder are empty. How can I delete this message beside
    > my
    > icon? It really border me!!

Hotmail Microsoft Windows XP