Raresst game in the world to be at pinball expo!

THE rarest game in the world,PINBALL CIRCUS, will be at this years
PINBALL EXPO to view and play!! MIKe PACAK..also working on another
game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!

that looks insane.

i bet there will be a line to play that thing ;)

-c

Great news, Mike.

I've always wanted to *see* and *play* that one!

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

mikepin wrote:
> THE rarest game in the world,PINBALL CIRCUS, will be at this years
> PINBALL EXPO to view and play!! MIKe PACAK..also working on another
> game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!

Nomad

While it looks much different than any other pin, I can't help but
thinking this is what you see at Chuck E Cheese with all those other
silly redemption games. Unless the SW really helped the gameplay it
looks kinda bare overall. I'd probably give it a whirl though!

nomad

mikepin wrote:

>..also working on another
>game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!

..... might that be a solid state bagatelle? ;-)

Rick Swanson

That's pretty incredible. Didn't the other one of these vanish when
Williams stopped making pinball? Is is this that "lost" machine?
Brian

> THE rarest game in the world,PINBALL CIRCUS, will be at this years
> PINBALL EXPO to view and play!! MIKe PACAK..also working on another
> game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4354

WOW that is a really cool looking pin! Ingenious use of vertical space in a
cabinet that looks to take up about as much room as a vid. I like how the
lower flippers are not symmetrical either. I'm sure there is some sort of
mechanism to carry the ball vertically.

I can't wait to see this thing...very interesting as I have never heard or
seen pics of this before.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Now thats what I'd call rare indeed. Will be very interested on how it
plays.

Todd "GravitaR"

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:58:59 -0400, "Mike Schudel"
<schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> THE rarest game in the world,PINBALL CIRCUS, will be at this years
>> PINBALL EXPO to view and play!! MIKe PACAK..also working on another
>> game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!
>
>http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4354
>
>WOW that is a really cool looking pin! Ingenious use of vertical space in a
>cabinet that looks to take up about as much room as a vid. I like how the
>lower flippers are not symmetrical either. I'm sure there is some sort of
>mechanism to carry the ball vertically.
>
>I can't wait to see this thing...very interesting as I have never heard or
>seen pics of this before.

Now I would love to see video of this game in action. :)
"GravitaR" <gravitar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Now thats what I'd call rare indeed. Will be very interested on how it
> plays.
>
> Todd "GravitaR"
>
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:58:59 -0400, "Mike Schudel"
> <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> THE rarest game in the world,PINBALL CIRCUS, will be at this years
> >> PINBALL EXPO to view and play!! MIKe PACAK..also working on another
> >> game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!
> >
> >http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4354
> >
> >WOW that is a really cool looking pin! Ingenious use of vertical space
in a
> >cabinet that looks to take up about as much room as a vid. I like how
the
> >lower flippers are not symmetrical either. I'm sure there is some sort
of
> >mechanism to carry the ball vertically.
> >
> >I can't wait to see this thing...very interesting as I have never heard
or
> >seen pics of this before.

Id take a whirl on it for sure! Looks like the "Future" to come before
it became the past (Groan!)~Pinball Bret

"mikepin" <mgpacak@aol.com> wrote in news:1119468119.138100.107770
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> THE rarest game in the world,PINBALL CIRCUS, will be at this years
> PINBALL EXPO to view and play!! MIKe PACAK..also working on another
> game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!

No _WAY_!

Now that is seriously jizz worthy!

Mike Schudel wrote:
> > THE rarest game in the world,PINBALL CIRCUS, will be at this years
> > PINBALL EXPO to view and play!! MIKe PACAK..also working on another
> > game NEVER seen to bring to expo!!
>
> http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4354
>
> WOW that is a really cool looking pin! Ingenious use of vertical space in a
> cabinet that looks to take up about as much room as a vid. I like how the
> lower flippers are not symmetrical either. I'm sure there is some sort of
> mechanism to carry the ball vertically.
>
> I can't wait to see this thing...very interesting as I have never heard or
> seen pics of this before.

After looking at the link, I thought "That sideart looks familiar....".
Now I know why. Rick Schieve has the sideart for that game tacked to
one of his gameroom walls. I always wondered what game that sideart
was from :).

--
Mark Jenison