TZ Mod Slot machine on Ramp

Hi

Hi All

Want to buy TZ Slot machine that goes on the ramp
ball goes through and reels turn anyone know
where to buy it ..........

I know I am SAD

But looked in the places I buy from the USA
but cannot find them I know someone knows
is that from the Shadow :)

J*B SoF ToM IJ TZ HS2 Shadow Bad Cats Diner (TAF sold)

Looking for STTNG next Pin

http://www.deltatango.freeserve.co.uk/slots.html
WELCOME TO THE PINBALL LOUNGE UK

Terry C

Terry,

I recently picked up a Robby the Robot from Tracy and asked him for
prices and pictures of everything he has. Below is what he sent me
including pictures of his various mods. His slot machine mod looks pretty
nice. His email is tcblgb remove all this between here @earthlink.net
Send
him mail and he will respond right away.

I do have to say that his Robot mod is really cool and plug and play.
You can see a pic or two of it on my site. www.habos-arcade.com

Later,
Mike

Below were his prices as of 6/20/05

My 3D-Slot Machine is $150 + S/H. 3D-Piano is $50. GUM-BALL DOOR Flasher
kit is $45 but this is not like others out there! This is a professional
quality board with color coded wiring and Molex connectors, and some extras
you will see that make it superior for the price! Gumball Machine header is
normally $50 plus consider the weight and size will add about $12 to your
shipping/handling charges. Diverter Magnet kits are only $12 and really a
must have if you have a robot, as this prevents balls that are sometimes
ejected out the side of the ramp diverter to go where they are supposed to,
and not hang up at the feet of your TZ 3D-Robot (That's if you have this
problem)!

Let me know what you are interested in and we can do this as one complete
order and save you some on shipping, or we can do these one or two items at
a time!

ebay
$75