Shipping Germany to UK

Hi,
I'm trying to get a pinball shipped from Germany (Frankfurt) to the UK
(Edinburgh). Can anyone on this group recommend a shipper?? - I have
email a lot of 'freighters' and I'm getting very slow email response.

-Rob

I'd collect it (I go to frankfurt once a month).

Sheffield is where I live.

I can vouch for 'TopLoser', he's collected from Germany for me several
times. He knows how to handle a pinball so thay always arrive unscathed
and as promised... highly recommended.

Keith
(Harrogate)

LOL! I've not seen that before... I suppose he must be OK then!!

Yep, I can vouch for Ian too. He collected an AFM from Cologne for me
earlier this year. Arrived at my door exactly as arranged!

Marc.c (uk)

you can ship thru Schenker GmbH which will cost you around 270 euros if you
are lucky. have to do all the leg work ( meaning palleting and packing
properly which will cost you another 40-50 euros if you do it right with a
proper pallet and bubble wrap etc etc.. ) and you always risk damage when
shipping no matter how good they are.

OR you have ian (toploser) swing by and grab it right out yer house and
stick it in his funny-sided steering wheeled truck and it arrives 110%
unscathed unless of course he decides to chuck it down his driveway so he
has an excuse to part it out :) LOL !

in other words you would be completely stupid not to have ian do this for
you for 125 pounds or might think of throwing him a few bucks more so he'll
come help ya out again in the future.

--
CREECH Repro Ramp PRE-ORDER

www.sweetpinballz.com
"TopLoser" <ian@toploser.com> wrote in message
I can get it to Sheffield for £125 if that helps?

Recently bought a Centaur II on ebay. Came over from Germany, took it
off the palette plugged it in, worked. Shipping only cost me 150 Euros
door to door but I guess the seller gets a special deal with the
shipping company, maybe worth checking out though:

www.dachser.com