Games for sale in Austin, TX

I have a complete Bally Silverball Mania I'm looking
to sell as a project. It has all it's boards and
displays (I started working on the MPU). Backglass
has some lifting at the bottom (Triple thick coated
now), playfield has wear, cabinet not too bad. I
haven't gone past that yet. I got word my Cosmos is
on the dock in SA, so I want to make room to work on
it, and I'm out of storage space (unless my Meteor
sells). Asking $300 Email to set up a time to come by
and pick it up.

I had the Meteor in Houston last weekend, some of you
may have seen it. Very nice condition, almost no
playfield wear, shopped with flippers serviced etc. I
have a listing on Mr. Pinball coming out in a day or
so with more details. Tons of board work done, played
all weekend at HAAG with no errors or downtime.
Asking $1000, can email pics to interested parties.

Tim

Uhmmmm , Tim I thought you were in NO... hurry to sell it . If you like, I
could put a down payment on it. As I told you at the HAAG show, I just
bought my Funhouse. LMK

TexasSteven