Trying to rid XP of Office

Greetings,

I'm having a terrible problem. Somehow my Microsoft Office 2003 Pro install
is corrupt. Everytime i open something (eg. IE or OE) it opens a dialog box
to install/configure MO. The first time it did it's thing OK on its own,
the next time it didn't. I do not have the CD as it was loaded by the
computer builder and i've deleted all files related so i can't uninstall (i
know, crazy idea) Is there any way possible to get the darn installer to
not pop up everytime i go to do something - registry wise or any other way
?? Worst case scenerio, i'll have to use Ghost.

Your immediate response to this matter is greatly appreciated !

TIA

--
-- Ray

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found
difficult and left untried."
- G.K. Chesterton

"Websurferdude" <athanasian_creed(NOSPAM)@hotmail(NOSPAM).com> wrote in
message news:eTYz2NUnFHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| Greetings,
|
| I'm having a terrible problem. Somehow my Microsoft Office 2003 Pro
install
| is corrupt. Everytime i open something (eg. IE or OE) it opens a dialog
box
| to install/configure MO. The first time it did it's thing OK on its own,
| the next time it didn't. I do not have the CD as it was loaded by the
| computer builder and i've deleted all files related so i can't uninstall
(i
| know, crazy idea) Is there any way possible to get the darn installer to
| not pop up everytime i go to do something - registry wise or any other way
| ?? Worst case scenerio, i'll have to use Ghost.
|
| Your immediate response to this matter is greatly appreciated !
|
| TIA
|
| --
| -- Ray
|
| "Christianity has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found
| difficult and left untried."
| - G.K. Chesterton

Run the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

--
Doug

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

HALLELUJAH !!!

HillBilly YOU ARE A GODSENT - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!

Did as you said and problem solved !!!!!

You are THE MAN !!!

GOD bless you !

Ray