Freecell

My freecell game is hanging up (freezing) about halfway
through the game. How do I download (reinstall) Freecell?
File name, etc? Thanks.

Hi George,

To Install or Uninstall Windows 9x Games:

Click START / Settings / Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs /
Click on the Windows Setup tab and double-click Accessories.
Check the box beside Games, then click OK / click OK again.
You'll need your Windows 98 Setup CD to complete the installation
unless the win98 .cab files directory was saved on your hard drive.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk