No Fear gets the respect it has long deserved

Nomad

Over 3k for a game that doesn't even have any pop bumpers! Geeesh!!!!
It is a fun game but I don't think it's 3k worth of fun.

nomad

When are you going to learn that a one off big price from the TC gang,
who could sell a clearcoated dead rat for big money, doesn't mean a
game is "getting respect?"

These games are ALL "getting respect" from someone or another at one
time. Why, I bet just last week dozens of people "gave respect" to
their No Fears, and it didn't cost them 3K.

Get with it man, you often seem lost in a sea of buffoonery.

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Levi,
Mine would never be worth that because my name isnt TC or Allen,,
Nope not 3 K Fun either ,, But mines not for sale =)

Pin-Del,
Who knows Levi sold his =)

>Do not read too much into this auction.

He always reads too much into TC auctions. Nothing new here.

Kirb

ldnayman wrote:

> Get with it man, you often seem lost in a sea of buffoonery.

Hmmm, Sea of Buffoonery...I don't find it on my map. Must be on a
different planet. :)

Al

Gary,

Do not read too much into this auction. TC could sell a game with turds in
it instead of pinballs and it would get a $3K bid.

I am wondering why they just do not strictly sell Waterworlds, Barb Wire,
Puncy the Clown, etc. They could buy those games for $500 or so each and
sell for $2k all year long.

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

<gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQsassZtreasurecove
>
> gary

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Probably because they can pic up TAFs and the like for 2k+ and sell for 5k+.

Same time and energy invested.

Why make 1500 when you can make 2500+? And most likley have faster turn
over.

Otto

CARGPB11

"Kevin Strasser" <kstrasser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Gary,
>
> Do not read too much into this auction. TC could sell a game with turds in
> it instead of pinballs and it would get a $3K bid.
>
> I am wondering why they just do not strictly sell Waterworlds, Barb Wire,
> Puncy the Clown, etc. They could buy those games for $500 or so each and
> sell for $2k all year long.
>
> - Kevin

too bad it wasn't a NICE no fear. that game needs a decal job bad.

after finding the game, buying the game, polishing the turd, listing
it, auction fees and time spent, they must of hit the lottery off this
one.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

John,

I want that game back. I am going to sell it to the #2 bidder in that
auction. Haha.

Thanks,

"John Schlarb" <john@schlarb.com> wrote in message
> Cool! My $1600 NF looks just like that one!!!
>
> <gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQsassZtreasurecove
>>
>> gary

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 22 Jun 2005 16:22:40 -0700, "nomad" <damonoresky@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Over 3k for a game that doesn't even have any pop bumpers! Geeesh!!!!
>It is a fun game but I don't think it's 3k worth of fun.

Agreed. Fun game but that's some silly bidding.

> Hmmm, Sea of Buffoonery...I don't find it on my map

It's near the Bay of Foolishness and the Pompous Straights.

Barry - NY

Oh really,
Did someone throw one in a dumpster?