Date in fax header for OfficeJet 7310 in error

In the fax header the name of the month is touko instead of May ( wrong
language, it's probably finnish)

I am using version 43.1.5.0.0 of the HP director (all up-to-date) on a
Windows XP Pro (english) and french Office suite.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling... changing the language in the O.S.

Any other suggestions ?

Tks

Pierre Laporte

"Pierre Laporte" <plaporte@iname.com> wrote in message
> In the fax header the name of the month is touko instead of May ( wrong
> language, it's probably finnish)
>
> I am using version 43.1.5.0.0 of the HP director (all up-to-date) on a
> Windows XP Pro (english) and french Office suite.
>
> I tried uninstalling and reinstalling... changing the language in the O.S.

The issue is probably the language setting in the Officejet itself. Press
Setup, then 7 (preferences) then 1 (Country and languages), then select English
and your proper country.

Regards,