show program icon on other's logon profile

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 9, 2005 10:56:03 PM

Can you remind me (or direct me to instructions) how to have a new program
(its shortcut icon) show on another person's profile logon? I installed a
new program while logged on as me (the administrator) but it does not show up
on the screen (icon nor in Start menu) for my daughter when she logs on her
profile. Thanks for any help,
--
Steve M. Sylvest

More about : show program icon logon profile

August 10, 2005 1:37:41 AM

Hi Steve,

Right click the Start button on your Admin account, select Explore All
Users, Programs and place the icon there. From there she can pin it to the
Start Menu from All Programs.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)