show program icon on other's logon profile

Can you remind me (or direct me to instructions) how to have a new program
(its shortcut icon) show on another person's profile logon? I installed a
new program while logged on as me (the administrator) but it does not show up
on the screen (icon nor in Start menu) for my daughter when she logs on her
profile. Thanks for any help,
--
Steve M. Sylvest
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Steve,

    Right click the Start button on your Admin account, select Explore All
    Users, Programs and place the icon there. From there she can pin it to the
    Start Menu from All Programs.

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Steve M. Sylvest" <ssylvest@charter.net(donotspam)> wrote in message
    > Can you remind me (or direct me to instructions) how to have a new program
    > (its shortcut icon) show on another person's profile logon? I installed a
    > new program while logged on as me (the administrator) but it does not show
    > up
    > on the screen (icon nor in Start menu) for my daughter when she logs on
    > her
    > profile. Thanks for any help,
    > --
    > Steve M. Sylvest