Anyone knows what is 84hg0.exe

I started noticing 84hg0.exe processes coming up in my XP. I see up to 10
processes start and run always. I would like to know what they are? Are they
any virus, by any chance? Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone 84hg0

    Probably spyware/malware/adware/virus/trojan stuff.

    You might want to visit http://housecall.trendmicro.com and perform a full
    scan. You might also try scanning your machine for spyware. Go here for
    suggestions on spyware removal: http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

    Donny Broome
    donny AT broomeman DOT com
    Kill Spyware! Visit:

    "Ramarao" <Ramarao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I started noticing 84hg0.exe processes coming up in my XP. I see up to 10
    > processes start and run always. I would like to know what they are? Are
    > they
    > any virus, by any chance? Thanks

    Download, install, update and run all of the following.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

    Ewido Security Suite Trial version

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
    I can analyze it.

    HijackThis

    "Ramarao" <Ramarao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I started noticing 84hg0.exe processes coming up in my XP. I see up to 10
    > processes start and run always. I would like to know what they are? Are
    > they
    > any virus, by any chance? Thanks

Microsoft Windows XP