Anyone knows what is 84hg0.exe

August 9, 2005 11:20:01 PM

I started noticing 84hg0.exe processes coming up in my XP. I see up to 10
processes start and run always. I would like to know what they are? Are they
any virus, by any chance? Thanks

More about : 84hg0 exe

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 1:32:19 AM

Probably spyware/malware/adware/virus/trojan stuff.

You might want to visit http://housecall.trendmicro.com and perform a full
scan. You might also try scanning your machine for spyware. Go here for
suggestions on spyware removal: http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

Donny Broome
donny AT broomeman DOT com
Kill Spyware! Visit:

"Ramarao" <Ramarao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I started noticing 84hg0.exe processes coming up in my XP. I see up to 10
> processes start and run always. I would like to know what they are? Are
> they
> any virus, by any chance? Thanks
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 9:11:08 AM

Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Ad-Aware
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
I can analyze it.

HijackThis

!