Expand XPS Gen4 SATA Drives

Believe it or not, I'm about to need more disk space in my XPS Gen4. I
already have 3 of the 400gb SATA Drives in the machine; as delivered.
I would like to add a fourth. Does anyone know if this is at all
possible and if so, aware of the technique?

Thanks.

"GreenGA" <Gary@EverGreen-Systems.COM> wrote in message
> Believe it or not, I'm about to need more disk space in my XPS Gen4. I
> already have 3 of the 400gb SATA Drives in the machine; as delivered.
> I would like to add a fourth. Does anyone know if this is at all
> possible and if so, aware of the technique?
>
> Thanks.

I'll answer it in a different way. Why not USB2 or Firewire drives? Very
inexpensive, reasonably fast. I have over a terabyte on a lowly Dimension
2400.

Tom