GottliebTeed Off Double feeding balls

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

My Teed Off machine keeps feeding an additional ball into the shooter
after I shoot the first ball into the playfield. Some times it loads 2
balls, and then locks them all near the "mean hole" and the game does
not continue, at that point I'm forced to restart the game.

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Chris,

Mine does this when I power it on with a ball already in the shooter
lane. Try shooting the ball into play, then turning off the power
before another one is fed in. Hopefully this will reset the game.
Also make sure (of course) that there's not too many balls in the game,
maybe you dislodged a long stuck ball or something?

Probably not the cause, but worth a shot I guess.