I have a Dell - XP Home. No settings are saved on anything, I don't think.
Is there a quick fix for this?

OK, I found the fix reading another post on your site:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm (left side, line 2: Increase
Folder View Size Limit to 8000). I downloaded that fix and it added a
regristery setting to do that job and now the settings for the folders are
saved. Kelly-korner-xp.com is a good place when a person needs it and this
fix will do until I reinstall my Windows XP Home!

THANKS for having your site there and too bad that I didn't read more before
I posted this.

"lme" wrote:

> I have a Dell - XP Home. No settings are saved on anything, I don't think.
> Is there a quick fix for this?

kelly

Great, glad to hear all is well and thanks for the update. :eek:)

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP