ScanJet 4P PCI Adapter

OK,

I have an old ScanJet 4p. And I've only used it once. It worked
beautifully. It's just collecting dust and I thought of hooking the thing
up. It came with a Symbios SYM20401 ISA SCSI adapter. I don't own a
computer with an ISA slot anymore. Before I go out and buy a superior
scanner for peanuts, I thought I would try eBay and pick up a compatible PCI
adapter for this thing at next to nothing.

What should I be looking for in a SCSI adapter?

Thanks,

Dave

Any Adaptec 2900-series PCI SCSI card with an external 25-pin or 50-pin
connector will do nicely. If you get one with a 50-pin connector, you will also
need a replacement external SCSI cable. An Adaptec (or other) SCSI adapter with
a 68-pin wide SCSI external connector is unsuitable... Ben Myers