Nintendo Electromechanical Games..Any interest

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Who out there in RGVAC and RGP land has interest in old Nintendo EM
games from the 70's like Sky Hawk and Battle Shark. Ones with the 16mm
film inside. Email me.
Hans O in Chicago
4 answers Last reply
More about nintendo electromechanical games interest
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I dug this beast out and snapped a couple of pictures. I used a friends
    camera that I wasn't familiar with and botched up the pictures a bit.
    Sorry. Game is rough and incomplete, but interesting. Film reel is
    intact. Projector is also there. Has a manual. Anybody have any
    interest? I'd swap it for some Tron artwork.

    http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/Nintendo/

    Hans O
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Some interesting observations. Cabinet is all steel. Projector is
    mounted in the base facing the player. Movie is a 16mm endless loop.
    Image bounces off a moving mirror to project onto a screen. Gun is
    connected to some mechanical arms with contacts. Not sure how or even if
    it keeps score. Power supply in the bottom along with a board full of
    relays. Also appears to be a tape player, too. Most likely for sound
    effects. Interestingly enough, 50 cents a play (years before Dragon's Lair).

    Hans O

    Hans O wrote:

    > I dug this beast out and snapped a couple of pictures. I used a friends
    > camera that I wasn't familiar with and botched up the pictures a bit.
    > Sorry. Game is rough and incomplete, but interesting. Film reel is
    > intact. Projector is also there. Has a manual. Anybody have any
    > interest? I'd swap it for some Tron artwork.
    >
    > http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/Nintendo/
    >
    > Hans O
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Hans?

    Is there a tape in the tape player?

    The score looks like it's displayed at the bottom of the screen.
    Can you tell if it's projected from the base, or if there's a missing
    part to what you have? If the score is projected, you may only need
    a new screen to get it working. Maybe.

    Where is this located?

    -Mark
    --
    http://pinballpal.com/

    "Hans O" <p1001@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > Some interesting observations. Cabinet is all steel. Projector is mounted
    > in the base facing the player. Movie is a 16mm endless loop. Image bounces
    > off a moving mirror to project onto a screen. Gun is connected to some
    > mechanical arms with contacts. Not sure how or even if it keeps score.
    > Power supply in the bottom along with a board full of relays. Also appears
    > to be a tape player, too. Most likely for sound effects. Interestingly
    > enough, 50 cents a play (years before Dragon's Lair).
    >
    > Hans O
    >
    > Hans O wrote:
    >
    >> I dug this beast out and snapped a couple of pictures. I used a friends
    >> camera that I wasn't familiar with and botched up the pictures a bit.
    >> Sorry. Game is rough and incomplete, but interesting. Film reel is
    >> intact. Projector is also there. Has a manual. Anybody have any interest?
    >> I'd swap it for some Tron artwork.
    >>
    >> http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/Nintendo/
    >>
    >> Hans O
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Who is the guy in Michigan who collects the old EM stuff? Keith Stelter I
    believe. He may have some info or parts.

    Art
    >I dug this beast out and snapped a couple of pictures. I used a friends
    >camera that I wasn't familiar with and botched up the pictures a bit.
    >Sorry. Game is rough and incomplete, but interesting. Film reel is intact.
    >Projector is also there. Has a manual. Anybody have any interest? I'd swap
    >it for some Tron artwork.
    >
    > http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/Nintendo/
    >
    > Hans O

Games Video Nintendo Video Games