Tags:
  • Wireless
  • Mice
  • Keyboards
  • Peripherals
  • Product
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 24, 2009 4:54:27 AM

I'm looking for a wireless keyboard/mouse set. Mostly this will be used for the usual stuff, web browsing and word processing. I do, however, game occasionally. My current wireless desktop SUCKS for gaming, but its fairly old. I've heard newer ones are better. Mines 27mhz. New ones are 2.4ghz or bluetooth and more responsive. I can't even push more than one button at a time (well, sometimes it works, sometimes I get nothing, and sometimes it jams until I push something else). I'd like to avoid microsoft. My current desktop is a microsoft and it's been disappointing. Everything I'm reading online seems to suggest logitech over microsoft. I'd like to be able to use this across the room. The 30ft range many of these sets are rated for would be fine. Also, I'd like to keep this under $90. Preferably more like $60, but I'd give $90 for a good set. I've looked all over tigerdirect and newegg and can't make my mind up, so I really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks ahead of time!

More about : wireless keyboard mouse lite gaming

December 28, 2009 5:53:36 AM

Check out the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK 300. Much lower than your price range and it looks like it will do the job for your perfectly.
m
l
!