TOM on ebay....

Does a guy who doesnt even know how to level a game qualify to rate a
game in great shape???

I'm having a bunch of folks over tonite...they will be the judge.
I have been playing pins for over 20 years ... the leveling ? was more
about unique to TOM as I have heard you can adjust off level for the
trunk.
Besides, why this post?
Its my game now, I'm happy with the deal despite all the negative
comments here.

I'm sure we all prefer you to be happy with your game rather than be
yet another viction of Barry's and trust us, there have been plenty of
them. To be sure, even shyster sellers sometimes sell a decent game but
that's not playing the percentages. Please be aware that most posters
here are collectors and see pins a little differently to just casual
players especially in terms of quality. Most of us have developed our
judgement over a period of time, when we started out we couldn't even
SEE some defects that would now make us avoid a particular purchase.

It was stated that there was touch-up done around the inserts of the
pin and while we don't want you to become unhappy with your purchase a
lot of us would like to see pics, especially close-ups of the insert
area above the flippers to see just how nice a pin it really is.

I think the bristles that you're experiencing in the posts are because
of your exuberant report, future newbies might be more encouraged to
buy from Barry and while he may have an occasional nice pin, he has
hurt many buyers in the past as can be determined by using Google to
check the RGP archives.

GRY

Meatball wrote:
> I'm having a bunch of folks over tonite...they will be the judge.
> I have been playing pins for over 20 years ... the leveling ? was more
> about unique to TOM as I have heard you can adjust off level for the
> trunk.
> Besides, why this post?
> Its my game now, I'm happy with the deal despite all the negative
> comments here.

> Its my game now, I'm happy with the deal despite all the negative
> comments here.

That is the most important thing, it was your money, glad you are happy.

Maybe you should share some pics? Show us that Barry can sell a nice game?

Skeets