RunAs network connections - how to

Hi

Network connection though in control panel is not a *.cpl thingy. Is there
any way I can use the RunAs function (or any other method) so I can access
network connection as an Administrator whilst still logged on as standard
user?
Thanks in advance
Lewej

Hi,

Run netsetup.exe from the \system32 folder, you should be able to use the
"runas" function with it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Lewej" <Lewej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Network connection though in control panel is not a *.cpl thingy. Is there
> any way I can use the RunAs function (or any other method) so I can access
> network connection as an Administrator whilst still logged on as standard
> user?
> Thanks in advance
> Lewej

Thanks Rick "Nutcase" Rodgers

(Not so nutty as you might be.)

Cheers

Lewej

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Run netsetup.exe from the \system32 folder, you should be able to use the
> "runas" function with it.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Lewej" <Lewej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > Network connection though in control panel is not a *.cpl thingy. Is there
> > any way I can use the RunAs function (or any other method) so I can access
> > network connection as an Administrator whilst still logged on as standard
> > user?
> > Thanks in advance
> > Lewej

You're welcome (and I'm not).