Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Can I recover deleted 3GP video on SD Card??

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 7, 2012 4:34:37 AM

Recently, I deleted my very important 3GP videos and finally realized the seriousness several hours later. Therefore, I tried to find software to recover them from my SD card since I had read something of the recovery stuff in some forums before. But I could not remember the detailed information. Can anyone help me?
December 12, 2012 1:08:07 AM

3GP9657userliker said:
If I were you, I would like to apply this free recovery program:
http://www.squidoo.com/freeware-for-sd-card-recovery-pr...
Since I have tried this application to completely recover my deleted files from my SD card, I share it with you and tell you some experiences.
As I know, if you want to recover your data successfully, you also need to do the following things:
1. Take off your SD card from your camera to avoid writing any new data on this card till you finish the recovery process.
2. Save the recovered data on a different drive or memory card in case of recovery failure.
3. Never forget to back up your data as possible as you can.

OK! I have tried your ways, taking off my SD card, running your recommended freeware, etc. Now, I have successfully restored all of my important 3GP videos. I am so happy for my right selection.
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Score
Related resources
December 12, 2012 1:08:41 AM

Best answer selected by driveruserproblem.
Score
June 17, 2013 12:18:20 AM

driveruserproblem said:
Recently, I deleted my very important 3GP videos and finally realized the seriousness several hours later. Therefore, I tried to find software to recover them from my SD card since I had read something of the recovery stuff in some forums before. But I could not remember the detailed information. Can anyone help me?

you should search some software to recover deleted video files for you, there are lot of video recovery software tutorial or guide online available, here is one result for you to refer http://www.recover-data-mac.com/recover-video.html
Score
November 11, 2013 2:17:19 AM

you can download free data recovery software.
Score
!