Sign in with
Your question

My cell phone wont turn on after charging it

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
August 28, 2012 4:11:32 PM

Hello,
my samsung gtc 3303 wont turn on after i charged it. after charging the battery . the battery is fully charges so i dont think i need a new battey.
August 30, 2012 5:09:00 AM

Even at the risk of sounding like a prick, have you tried removing and reinserting the battery. I generally find that this will help to make a phone reboot if it has problems after charging.
m
l
August 30, 2012 10:24:18 AM

Go to the service center they will better tell you what's the problem is...
m
l
Related resources
December 23, 2012 12:45:37 PM

i have a gravity smart phone and evrytime i touch the power button it turn on and offf wat do i do
m
l
January 8, 2013 10:40:44 AM

Try removing the battery and inserting it again. Turn it on. That should do it.

If that won't work, try charging the phone without the battery.

This will give your phone direct power supply and you can confirm whether the problem is from your phone or the battery.

If the phone works, then your battery may have burned and you need a replacement.
m
l
November 14, 2013 10:39:33 AM

so if I take the battery out and charge my phone alone, and the red light turns on that means that my phone works, but if I put the battery back in and it still don't turn on that means I need a new battery.? and that's the problem, soif I replace it it will work, the battery.???
m
l
November 14, 2013 7:26:57 PM

I are u sure you bought an original battery? I experience this before and the service center said I am using a non ori battery. Made from China.
m
l
!