Any interest in a roller disco?

I have one of these thats missing a few parts.
BG is flaking bad...
Cabinet is good...no legs...
Coin door and lockdown bar are both nice....
Playfield has a little wear, plastics all intact, missing one 5-bank drop
assembly..
no boards...none....and I think it was missing the tilt mechanism..no
displays...

parting it out soon if there's no interest.

I'm in Columbus, OH.

Chet

Hi Chet
My name is Steve and I have acquired a Roller Disco That needs a little
TLC and I am waiting for a new Pi X4 board from Pascal in France. Let
me know if you are going to part out your machine I need one or two
plastic parts and maybe something else . I have the machine in storage
at a friends house till the board arrives. I'll know better when I open
this thing up again with the new board.
Thanks in advance
Steve Dell