Sopranos for a TSPP

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

lol, thats awesome. My wife wanted to kill me when she saw the dancers
and heard even the non-r dialogue. I have a 2+ year old son who like
to play pinball ;-)

"chuck" wrote:
> Interested in trading an almost new HUO Sopranos for a TSPP in great
> condition. Located in western Michigan.

I think a lot of people are... ;)

We were picking up our shipment of TSPP's that came in last week and the guy
I caught it and he went back for a TSPP- an honest mistake (they both start
with "S") but he chuckled and said, "Thought I was trying to stick you with
one o' these, eh?"

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC