i want to connect vpn through win 7 i have a RSA secureid

More about : vpn software windows

a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
April 2, 2010 8:33:49 AM

rajasekharaa said:
Hello,

i want to connect vpn through win 7 i have a RSA secureid

I clipboarded this a few weeks back when I needed to do it but I can't remember where from so if this doesn't do, it, please post back and I'll have a trawl through the Net.

1. First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Set up a new connection or network.
3. Select Connect to a workplace then click on Next.
4. Select Use my internet connection (VPN).
5. Type the IP address or computer name where you wish to connect and your connection name under the Destination name field.
6. Enter a User name and password that has been granted access to the host computer.
7. For getting connected through created VPN connection, you can either right-click on the Network icon in the system tray and select Network and Sharing Center or go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center, and click on Connect to a network.
8. Now connect VPN Connection windows will appears.

m
l
June 14, 2010 5:05:52 PM

A virtual private network (VPN) is a private data network that makes use of the public telecommunication infrastructure(Internet), maintaining privacy through the use of a tunneling protocol and security procedures. The idea of the VPN is to give a company or a person the same capabilities at much lower cost by using the shared public infrastructure rather than a private one. In case you are interested to know How VPN works, the below illustration will help you.

VPN tool is a relatively smaller piece of software that uses Windows default networking tools. Following are the features of VPN Tool.

* Protect your computer from internet attacks and intrusions.
* Prevents from unauthorized access your computers from internet.
* Filter network spam by our servers firewall system.
* Anonymize and secure all your Internet traffic and replace your ip address.
* Works with VOIP software, web browsing, e-mail, p2p, ftp, instant messaging, streaming, games etc.
m
l
December 11, 2012 11:00:28 AM

Here is the complete tutorial for windows vpn Check this give me feedback about my research thanks
m
l
!