STTNG Assembly question

Darin wrote:
> Hi, on my STTNG I am missing the clear plastic piece circled in red on
> this image. Is the image correct or is this wrong? I looked for other
> pictures to confirm but was not able to find one clear enough to tell.
>
> Thanks,
> Darin
>
> http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41fe51fbz3851f306/1f61/__sr_/5a4b.jpg?phjlruCBSrhQYkJj

Unable to view the image Darin.
Feel free to send it to me direct if ya like

Chrispoibug

Darin wrote:
> Sorry, this link should work!
>
> Thanks,
> Darin
>
> http://www.sypris.com/images/star%20trek%20question2.JPG

Mine was like that originally.Thankfully I managed to get one from a
mate.
Part # 31-1803-27
A triangular shape-imagine a rectangle cut in half so triangle gas a 90
degree corner.As well as the two mount screws,it has two posts on it
too.
Can send a pic if ya like,or scan/dimensions

Chrispoibug

Thanks Chrispoibug, I used the part # you posted and have it on order!
Could you tell me the height of the black posts? I have an assortment
of sizes in my spare parts bin. I wish I wasn't so picky, but if
somethings not correct it drives me crazy.

Thanks Again,
Darin

Just the small clear posts on top mate.Like the onr on plastic under
angled part of rail rh mid outboard

Chrispoibug

Thanks for the help guys! Now for the Bonus question; any idea of the
part number of the transparent post? I don't see one shaped like that
listed in the manual.

Darin

Darin wrote:
> Thanks for the help guys! Now for the Bonus question; any idea of the
> part number of the transparent post? I don't see one shaped like that
> listed in the manual.
>
> Darin

Look under common pf parts and then posts on bay area.They sell red and
amber mini posts.Should be clear but red will probably look better.
Do I get a new FH pf as a bonus-LOL.
Enjoy the STTNG-an ace game.Buy spare optos,fit a backboard decal from
pinbotz.I think the NBAFB syle pop bumper look better.Also recomend
astandard cut down cap for the one under the ramp which doesn't have
one.

Good luck

Chrispoibug out in the UK

Thanks, getting close to having it back together. I picked this game to
be the first one to strip down and clear the playfield, just could not
live with the wear in the neutral zone! :)

Darin

Mine want too bad.There's allways Cliffy for us lazy people(FH,AFM,SS
all Cliffy'd).
STTNG stripdown is what got me khooked on pins.
ANNOYING fun!!

Chrispoibug

Can't see picture :(

Pascal

"Darin" <dgarner@grtk.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1119532748.251394.314880@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Hi, on my STTNG I am missing the clear plastic piece circled in red on
> this image. Is the image correct or is this wrong? I looked for other
> pictures to confirm but was not able to find one clear enough to tell.
>
> Thanks,
> Darin
>
> http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41fe51fbz3851f306/1f61/__sr_/5a4b.jpg?phjlruCBSrhQYkJj

Mine is complete, there are 2 transparent post on your missing part

i made shot for you:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/freqresplot/Image1.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/freqresplot/Image2.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/freqresplot/Image3.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/freqresplot/Image4.jpg

i forget to measure height, it's appox 1.5cm / 0.5 inch i guess

1119549738.962418.33930@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...