Logoff Script without group or local policy?

Does anyone know of a way to configure a user logoff script to run without
using group or local policy? i.e. registry entry or something like that?

Needs to be something that won't be overwritten by group policy.

Hi,

not sure, but maybe this will help you !

http://www.fspro.net/aboss/

Cheers,,

Tom

"Kevin R Cunningham" <KevinRCunningham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A22B8630-69D4-418C-B5E7-4A8DA7691391@microsoft.com...
> Does anyone know of a way to configure a user logoff script to run without
> using group or local policy? i.e. registry entry or something like that?
>
> Needs to be something that won't be overwritten by group policy.

Not quite - but thanks anyway!

Due to budget constraints I'm kind of needing a way of doing this without
buying 3rd party software.

Cheers.