My hp pavilion dv6 bluetooth is not working

Poojesh

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012
any 1 pleas help me out from a problem occurred to my hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc.
I was using wireless net from our router on my notebook pc. as usually next day when I used it was unable to connect to my notebook pc, even I cannot use bluetooth too. :( :pfff:

whereas my brothers notebook pc is working properly with the same router using wireless network. :pt1cable:

right-now I'm using net onto my notebook pc by router to pc Ethernet cable. but after all I'm helpless using my bluetooth on my notebook pc. :( :fou:

guys pleas do help me out of this bad situation.. :( :( :sarcastic:

my notebook pc details :
manufacturer : Hewlett-Packard
model : hp Pavilion dv6 notebook pc
system type : 64-bit operating system
windows edition : windows 7 home basic.

When using wireless devices you have to choose which one you want to use and if you are using wireless ethernet then you have to switch from that to the bluetooth in order to use the bluetooth which is wireless also. You can't use both wireless devices at the same time you have to choose which you want and connect that way and then when you want the other you have to switch to the other.

Pradeepraj

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
Hello Poojesh,

This is not a major problem, the main cause for this problem is using the pc boostup softwares like PC doctor, etc. These softwares disable few services which must be startup automatically on your windows PC. Inorder to activate it manually simply go to START button and kindly type "services" in the text box and select it. It opens a window, in that select the services having name Bluetooth and select startup type as automatic by right clicking on it. Do the same thing for another service too, that is HUMAN INTERFACE DEVICE ACCESS. Then the problem is solved!