nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Please could someone help me when playing far cry the game
runs fine for a number of minutes then stops for 30 secs
then catches up and runs for a bit then does the same i
have a sony vaio p4 2.6h.t, 512mb ram, radeon 9200 128mb.
I have tried turning down all the resolutions and details
still having the problem please help.

update your motherboard drivers and your ati drivers ...