Stern STINGRAY center seashell repro project

Did some of these a few years ago (hand routed), but now want to re-do
them on a friend's cnc machine with better color graphics. Anyone
missing/needing one of these please email me, and also lmk what the
distance is between the 2 mounting posts for this plastic on your
machine (don't worry about the 3rd support post). The distance from
post center to post center on mine is 2 7/8 inches, but I suspect that
not to be correct as it caused the whole plastic to be made 'off' to
center the artwork over the saucer hole.

No timeframe on this as my cnc guy and graphics guy are donating their
time on this for me. Like the Whitewater clear plastic I offered
recently, these will be free. I know not too many people need this, and
the one I have/made is okay, but it's a small enough project that I can
handle.

Is the this the center saucer plastic? My Stingray only had two
mounting holes. I added a third in the middle behind the saucer when
the mounting hole broke on one side.

K2

yep. The 3rd post behind the saucer hole was just to support the top of
the plastic, not screw a nut to. (ouch!) The new repro will just have
the 2 original holes on each side.

kenny_iik@yahoo.com wrote:
> Is the this the center saucer plastic? My Stingray only had two
> mounting holes. I added a third in the middle behind the saucer when
> the mounting hole broke on one side.
>
> K2

TRENDING THREADS