redirected mydocs

I was wondering if anyone has come across this problem, we have users
who have both profiles and a redirected my documents folder.

Now if you have a dedicated PC for each user every thing is fine but
as soon as you share the computer with another user, when either of
those users log off the system synchronizes both users redirected
folders which causes speed problems amongst others.

Does anyone know of a fix please

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about redirected mydocs

    "Blackduke" <blackduke@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if anyone has come across this problem, we have users
    > who have both profiles and a redirected my documents folder.
    >
    > Now if you have a dedicated PC for each user every thing is fine but
    > as soon as you share the computer with another user, when either of
    > those users log off the system synchronizes both users redirected
    > folders which causes speed problems amongst others.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a fix please
    >
    > Thanks

    Do you mean that the "My Documents" folder for each User resides on a
    network drive? If they are desktop PCs, why have you set up the "My
    Documents" folders to "synchronise" (presumably through off-line files) as
    the machines don't leave the network? There's no need to do that as the
    machines are not taken away.

My Documents Microsoft Windows XP