Sony dslr camera vs canon dslr camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUJIT GUHA

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
IF I AM TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SONY & CANON DSLR CAMERAS WHICH ONE WILL GIVE ME BETTER WORTH FOR MONEY ? I SHALL BE GLAD TO HAVE SPECIFIC ANSWERS. tHANKS.

Solution
To echo what phil22 said, I would go with a Canon. Canon has a excellent reputation for its optics (lenses). I agree that Sony is minor league compared to brands mentioned above. If Sony's DSLR's exhibit the same low-light performance as some of their video cameras I would definitely not go with Sony.
My money would go on a Canon because value for money shouldn't be the only consideration where an SLR is concerned, quality and system support are also very important, and Canon is not short on either.

If you can afford a Canon, go for it. You won't regret it. Your real choice if your serious should be between Canon, Nikon, or Olympus. Sony isn't in that league in my opinion.

To echo what phil22 said, I would go with a Canon. Canon has a excellent reputation for its optics (lenses). I agree that Sony is minor league compared to brands mentioned above. If Sony's DSLR's exhibit the same low-light performance as some of their video cameras I would definitely not go with Sony.

Solution

SUJIT GUHA

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
Thank's for you prompt reply. Now narrowing down to my options I have selected 3 cameras namely Canon 60D, Canon 7D & Nikon D7000. I shall be very obliged if I am advised by your experts regarding which one to go for. I am an amateur using Canon
450D presently. Your advise will be of immense help. With Thank's ..... Sujit Guha. P.S: I am i no hurry for a prompt reply.

SUJIT GUHA

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
Dear Madam VaishaliG,
I convey my sincere thank's to you for your valuable opinion. Still I prefer to wait fr a few more expert opinions before taking the Final plunge. Your advice will always b there at the back of my mind. Thanking you nce again'
Sujit Guha.

Status
Not open for further replies.