METAL

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2004

Hi,
I have not added any hardware to my system but sometimes when it boots up,
it says that it has found a new hardware and needs to install software for
it. Whats wrong? What should I do to prevent this?
regards

This problem can occur when the printer driver is initially installed.To
work around this problem, enable the New Hardware Wizard to finish.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP